The BCA program of TU is of 4 years. The program runs on semester-system. It will be run under the faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences. Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) utilizes concepts of information technology to solve difficult or new problems of the constructiveness. BCA is a popular course for careers in IT as it meets student backgrounds & career aspirations. The course provides understanding & skills about the use of computers and their application. This flexible programme allows students to delve into data structures & algorithms, operating systems, programming & software engineering. It provides them sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge by building a range of competencies. BCA develops the latest generation of professionals who can utilize opportunities in a fast changing virtual world and find innovative solutions. Graduates can become worldwide acceptable experts contributing much to society & their fields because of their learning & skill.
Students from all the faculty are eligible to get admission for the BCA program. PCL or Grade XI & XII or equivalent in any discipline passed with minimum 40% marks or 'C' grade or 2 CGPA or C grade in all subjects of 11 and 12 are eligible for the admission.
The course insights:
- To produce professionals in the field of computer application as programmer and software developers.
- To provide knowledge about various tools and techniques used in software development.
- To provide students with both practical and theoretical aspect of studies related to computer applications.
- To enhance the skill of students to create solutions of technical problems that arises in industrial, commercial as well as in government companies.
- To provide students a fine base to continue their studies further in MIT, MBA, MCA, etc.
Janamaitri Multiple Campus has launched Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program from the academic year 2075/76.